- We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 3% compound per day after 28 days for overdue accounts.
- Any damages or shortages should be notified to us within 7 working days, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained.
- Designs and colour schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
- Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full postal charges being incurred by the customer. This includes sending back to source, except where the cooling off period is applicable.
- Debt collecting agencies or court charges will be passed to the customer.
- Investigation of missing or delayed parcels will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered.
- Where an item is to be returned where the customer is not at fault, postage reimbursement is limited to £3.00 in respect of the returned parcel.
- Under the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994, we will always offer a refund, exchange, credit note or repair service where goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose or have been mis-described.
- Cash refunds are discretionary and are based upon circumstances of each case. Customers will receive credit notes on all other occasions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
- The title in all goods will remain the property of Webmettle ltd until such time as payment is received in full.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
- Back ordered goods will be dispatched as soon as possible and will not incur additional postal charges.
- Please note that not all of the above terms will applicable to business agreements.
- Please note that courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
- Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- UK purchases are subject to UK law.
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We do not intend to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a dispute resolution body.
The right to cancel does not exist for the
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are
made to the consumer’s specifications or are
• Contracts for the supply of sealed goods
which are not suitable for return due to health
protection or hygiene reasons and were
unsealed after delivery.