All items that you choose to return for a replacement or refund must:
- Have been purchased online on jigsawmats4martialarts.co.uk less than 30 days ago
- Contact British Martial Arts Mats (Webmettle ltd) via contact us page jigsawmats4martialarts.co.uk/contact-us Webmettle ltd require a description of the fault and photographic evidence if there is damage.
- Upon review of the details the goods will need to be returned before a replacement is issued. Some items will qualify for a replacement without return; this is solely at the digression of Webmettle Ltd.
- be in the original package
- Products need to be packaged in the same manner as they arrived as per the rules of the courier. Please contact us for returns address as this may vary. Please include cover letter with your mats stating order number and name so we can identify your order. *Note our outbound shipping costs are subsidised and most likely return prices will be substantially higher.
- Exceptions to return policy:
* Clearance and sales marked as final can’t be returned
* Gift cards
- Warranty Returns- Every British Martial Arts Mats product is supported by a warranty, as explained below.
* Warranty against defects
Depending on the product, British Martial Arts Mats offers a Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship, computed from the date of purchase. To find the length of the applicable warranty period (within 30 days from the date of purchase).
Please ensure that you retain your receipt as this document will be necessary for you to exercise your warranty rights.
Warranty coverage The Warranty only applies to products manufactured by or for British Martial Arts Mats that can be identified by British Martial Arts Mats. British Martial Arts Mats warrants each of the British Martial Arts Mats products against defects in materials or workmanship (“defects”) for the Warranty Period identified on the product label, computed from the date of receipt of the product by the purchaser (“Warranty”).
If a product is replaced during the Warranty Period, the replacement product will be warranted for the remainder of the Warranty Period of the original product.
* Misuse and Exclusions
With respect to EVA/XPE/EPE and foam mats purchased. The mats will dent with sharp objects like high heels, weapons, furniture, elliptical machines, multi-gyms, weight training (unless solid rubber mats). Also, the colour fades in direct sunlight and can degrade with highly concentrated chemicals
* Cleaning Your Mats
Avoid strong detergents and chemicals. Cleaning agents like this can react with mat materials, they may fade, erode or even melt. We recommend using sugar soap or soapy water.
To extend the life of your mats see our blog Jigsaw mats care and cleaning your mats.
* How to obtain warranty service
If you detect a defect in your British Martial Arts Mats product during the applicable Warranty Period, you should contact our Support team as indicated in Contact details below, for a replacement of your product.
When you contact the Support team, you will be asked to provide:
- Your name;
- Your address and telephone number;
- Your receipt;
- The date of purchase; and
A customer service representative will provide you with the relevant instructions on how to ship your product to our office.
Following receipt of the product, our office will check the product and will issue a report indicating whether the product needs to be fixed or replaced and whether its defects are covered by the warranty.
IMPORTANT: Please send a copy of your original receipt via email to be covered by the Warranty.
IMPORTANT: Before you deliver your product for warranty service, it is your responsibility to empty your products and verify that you have not left any object or item in the products such in the package. British Martial Arts Mats is not responsible for any items left in products sent to us for repair or replacement.
* Product covered by the warranty
- Product Replacement
If the product needs to be replaced, British Martial Arts Mats will keep the product and will arrange directly with us, to provide you with a new product, but it will not give you the replacement directly. If the product is no longer available, British Martial Arts Mats will substitute the product for a same price product chosen by you. In this case, a customer service representative will contact you to complete the acquisition of this new product.
If the product is irreparable and cannot be exchanged for an identical item, you will be provided with a credit note or a refund.
In case of repair or replacement, British Martial Arts Mats will cover any cost of delivering the product back to you.
* Ownership rights
When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes British Martial Arts Mats property. When a refund is given, the returned product becomes British Martial Arts Mats property.
* How to Contact Us
If you have any feedback, comments, questions, requests and/or other communications regarding warranties, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 075 14879039 0208 089 1351
* Extended Warranty
We offer to all products an extended warranty of either 6 months, 12 months or 24 months. If these warranty options are not available at checkout you can email us to arrange same (at a cost) before the end of your 14-day cooling off period. This does not affect your statuary rights.